Energy Healing Training : The 7 Foundational Teachings TM
Dina Bernat-Kunin LCSW and Aviva Shira Bernat MD
Each of the seven trainings will include: teaching the concepts, step by step demonstration of healing techniques, and supervised participant practice. The first two workshops are essential in order to continue the training. After the completion of the first year, the practitioner will have strong foundation and will be able to do a level 1 energy healing session. For those interested in continuing training, more advanced healing concepts and techniques will be taught in the 2nd and 3rd year. Completion of the 7 foundational elements are prerequisites to the next levels of learning.
Reasons to take this training include one or all of the following
- To advance your capacity for self healing
- To heighten your awareness of how blocked energy impacts your work environments, your personal interactions, and your work with clients and patients
- To integrate energy healing into your health and healing work
Trainings will be held on Sundays from 10 am-1:30 pm.
Cost per each training session - $250.
For more information and to register contact
Dina Bernat-Kunin LCSW at 323 303 1084
Aviva Shira Bernat MD at 323 251 4546
#1 Our Energetic Container:
- What is my personal energetic container? Why is it important? Do I have one? Why don’t I have one? How can I get one? Can I make my own? Can it be repaired if damaged? If I don’t feel it, is it still there? In this training, we will explore the concept of: “what is our energetic container?” Working with a person’s container is the preparation for safe, deep work into both the energetic and emotional body. It is therefore essential to begin training by understanding this concept, learning the 7 components of the container, and practicing how to diagnose, repair, and strengthen the container.
#2 Healer and Healing Space - Preparation, Protection, and Clearing:
- In this training you will learn how to: clear your healing space or office, perform a healer self check, protect yourself and your space energetically, clear self and space at the close of a session, and recall your energy.
#3 Energetic Boundaries, Shields, and Armor:
The teaching of energetic boundaries includes : sensing your client's energetic field, who is energetically allowed in the session, turning your intuition on and off, and clarifying boundaries around intuitive communication.
Energetic shields: purpose of shields, the different kinds of shields, sensing shields, and building shields.
Energetic armor: What is armor, how is it different from shields, safely removing armor.
#4 Grounding and Anchoring:
- Grounding: What is the purpose, methods of grounding, what does an energetic body look like grounded and ungrounded, how to perceive and assess if your client is grounded, what ungrounds a person.
- Anchoring: Definition and purpose, how other people are sometimes our anchors and is this sustainable, when and why to check our client’s anchors, concerns with working with clients who do not have anchors, how to build and put in an anchor.
#5 Energetic Cords and Astral Objects: This training will primarily focus on energetic cords but some of the concepts apply to working with other astral objects.
Definition - cords, astral objects, and heart strings.
Identifying different types of cords and their function.
Cord removal, clearing and repairing cord site, post care instructions.
#6 Energetic Blocks:
What is an energetic block?
How to sense or identify a block.
The layers to energetic blocks.
The 7 steps to safely remove blocks.
#7 Chakra Health, Organ Balancing, Balancing the Body’s Masculine and Feminine Energies:
Diagnosing chakra health.
Repairing, strengthening, and balancing the chakras.
Balancing the organs of the endocrine system.
How to balance the masculine and feminine energies of the body, and why this is body supportive.